Of course, all our personal data processing lives up to the laws and regulations that apply to privacy, which means that we do not process more information about you than is necessary and that all information about you is deleted when it is no longer needed or when you request this.
Data is saved for as long* as you are a customer or wish to have contact with us.
When you cease to be a customer of ours or a consultant with us, the information shall be deleted. If you agree, the information may be stored to send out newsletters or information. The information is deleted when you choose to unsubscribe.
What data we store about you
Name, contact details (e-mail, address, phone number), billing information
Name, contact information (e-mail, address, phone number), CV, billing information and photo
Name, contact details (e-mail, address, phone number)
Name, contact details (e-mail, address, phone number) and CV
* Data for existing customers and consultants are also saved for some time after our cooperation has ended. Billing information is retained as long as the Accounting act so requires.
Why we collect personal information
Our primary purpose for processing your personal data is for Berotec AB to be able to fulfill commitments to you as a customer/consultant/supplier, but we also collect data about you who are not yet a customer but want to be contacted by us.
We use the information to contact you, to send you information and newsletters.
Our information security
Berotec takes a variety of security measures to protect your personal information, such as firewalls and intrusion prevention. We and our personal data assistants save the information in the EU. Bookkeeping data is saved in Sweden or in a by the tax authorities approved country. We do not sell any customer information to 3rd parties.
In addition, we work with access control, which means that personal data are not accessible to more of our employees than is necessary for each employee to carry out their work. Finally, we place at least as high a requirement on the suppliers who process personal data for us.
- You have the right to be informed about what personal data processing is done with us.
- You have the right to request correction if we have inaccuracies registered about you.
- You have the right to be deleted under the conditions stated by Swedish Data Inspection Board’s, for example if the data no longer is needed for the purpose for which they were collected or if the data is saved with your consent and you revoke the consent (See more On the Swedish Data Inspection Board’s website) The right to be deleted does not apply if we are required by law (e.g. the Accounting Act) to retain the information.
- You are entitled to data portability (right to have your personal information moved)
- You have the right to request a restriction of the processing
- You have the right to object to a personal data processing
- You have the right to make a complaint to Data Inspection Board of treatments performed by us.
If you have any questions about how we handle your information, please contact us at mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org